Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies supplies a extensive introduction to the innovative nonetheless often misunderstood new technologies of electronic currency. Whether or not you are a student, application developer, tech entrepreneur, or researcher in computer science, this authoritative and self-contained e-book tells you every little thing you require to know about the new international cash for the Online age.
How do Bitcoin and its block chain really do the job? How secure are your bitcoins? How nameless are their users? Can cryptocurrencies be controlled? These are some of the lots of queries this e-book answers. It starts by tracing the history and progress of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and then gives the conceptual and functional foundations you require to engineer secure application that interacts with the Bitcoin network as well as to integrate strategies from Bitcoin into your own initiatives. Subject areas contain decentralization, mining, the politics of Bitcoin, altcoins and the cryptocurrency ecosystem, the long term of Bitcoin, and more.
- An necessary introduction to the new technologies of electronic currency
- Addresses the history and mechanics of Bitcoin and the block chain, safety, decentralization, anonymity, politics and regulation, altcoins, and significantly more
- Functions an accompanying web page that consists of educational movies for each and every chapter, homework difficulties, programming assignments, and lecture slides
- Also suitable for use with the authors’ Coursera on the web system
- Digital methods guide (readily available only to professors)
Princeton Univ Pr