3D Printing & Polishing Steel Bitcoins Printed w/ colorFabb Bronzefill



I 3D Print Bitcoins from colorFabb Bronzefill which is a 3D Printer filament built from 80% real bronze & 20% PLA plastic. I than polish them to a glow applying numerous different strategies which includes Vibratory Bowl, Sandpaper, Metal Wool & Liquid Polish. See awesome write-up on this video clip by 3DPrint.com @

Idea me w/ BTC @

Scroll to base to see FAQ & Corrections…

One-way links to anything outlined in this video clip!
Purchase Ultimaker 3D Printer @
Purchase Bronzefill Materials @
Purchase Vibratory Bowl @
Get Bitcoin 3D Design @

Conserve cash & help the channel applying back links under!
Purchase Exterior Battery @
Purchase GoPro Hero 4 Black @
Purchase Ultimaker 3D Printer @
Purchase PLA Plastic Materials @
Purchase Plastic Skeleton Circumstance @
Purchase Steel Skeleton Circumstance @
Donate if you love my films @
Obtain Ultimaker 3D Printer @
Subscribe to 1UP BOX @
Subscribe to Nerd Block, Horror Block & Arcade Block @
Obtain Static Things T-Shirts @
Obtain Shirt Punch T-Shirts @
Subscribe to Character Box (Yum!) @
Subscribe to Astrill VPN (Privacy on the net) @
Obtain my Vlogging Digital camera @
GT Omega Racing Place of work Chairs @
-or-
Use code ‘NERDGASM’ at checkout!

Use Coupon Code ‘NERDGASM’ at checkout on to preserve ten% quickly!

Use coupon code ‘Barnacules’ at checkout when purchasing your Nerd Block or Horror Block applying my affiliate back links under to preserve ten% off your very first thirty day period membership!

Use coupon code ‘Nerdgasm’ at checkout when purchasing from StaticStuff.com and preserve ten%

Appear speak to me…
Tweet me @
Fb me @
Instagram @
E mail me @ [email protected]

Songs by Audio Sprite @

Corrections
one) Print content at no higher than 220C (not 260C as shown in video clip)

Usually Requested Inquiries (FAQ)
Q) Is this content real metallic?
A) Certainly, 80% of it is metallic and the other 20% is PLA plastic

Q) Will this wreck your 3D printer?
A) No, if you can print PLA this will print devoid of concerns

3d printing, metallic, how to, tutorial, 3d printer, 3d printing E mail small business inquiries to [email protected] Enable the channel by donating BitCoin to 1MfVZVMjfUUq8srg1d4RbgXR5e7JLw7R6P

▼ Help me by sending BitCoin (Wallet Tackle) ▼
18Su2PV63BabMZWwYEhgXC8obK1XBVveCp

▼ Get ten% off Kinesis Break up Ergonomic Keyboards & Pedals ▼

[use code ‘Barnacules’ at checkout to get ten% off]
▼ Sign up for my [email protected] workforce and help overcome ailments with spare CPU/GPU cycles ▼
Barnacules Nerdgasm Team # 231300
Download Consumer @
** Top rated ten contributers shown on Twitter weekly!

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Make sure you look at: “Examining Newest 3D Printer Pen - Is it well worth it?”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

source