A Bitcoin User’s Guide for Everyone
Bitcoin is a groundbreaking innovation in the fields of technology and finance… it is faster, more private and more secure than traditional financial products like credit cards. But it isn’t just for banks, researchers, or IT professionals. It was created for everyday people to use for shopping, saving, investing, and earning over the internet. Unfortunately, Bitcoin’s steep learning curve has left its intended audience alienated and confused. No longer!
Understanding Bitcoin is your guide to the world’s first and most popular cryptocurrency. You’ll not only learn what Bitcoin is and what makes it such a game-changer, you’ll learn the basics of buying, spending, and transacting without falling into the traps that snare so many new Bitcoin users.
You will learn:
- Where to find an exchange, and what to NEVER do when you use one.
- How use bitcoin to buy items on Amazon without using gift cards.
- The truth about Bitcoin mining that most other books won’t tell you.
- What NOT to do if you want to keep your transactions as private as possible.
- Whether you should invest in Bitcoin or avoid it at all costs.
- …and Much more!
Chapter One: Supermoney!
Chapter Two: Power and Responsibility
Chapter Three: Obtaining Bitcoin
Chapter Four: Spending Bitcoin
Chapter Five: Keeping Bitcoin
Chapter Six: Investing in Bitcoin